Your Property Management Team is happy to assist you in planning your move into or out of our building or planning for the delivery of large items such as furniture. The move-in/move-out or substantial delivery must take place on weekends between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. In addition, your moving appointment must be scheduled through the online reservation portal. You may contact the management office for access details.
To better ensure the event goes according to your schedule, please do the following:
- Notify the Property Management Team in writing as soon as possible. Please provide this information at least five working days prior to the date of the move.
- Provide the name of the moving company that you have hired, along with the number of movers, the scheduled time and duration of the move.
- Reserve the service elevator through your Property Management Office or through JBG SMITH Connect
- The moving company is required to protect the carpet, walls, and doors in common hallways, elevators, and elevator lobbies.
- Please provide a copy of the movers’ Certificate of Insurance to your Property Management Team prior to the move date. The building owner and property management company should also be named as additional insured.
- If the move occurs at a time when HVAC services will be needed, please submit an overtime HVAC request through JBG SMITH Connect.
- Please provide a tenant contact name and phone number for use during the move.
We will arrange to have building personnel on site to ensure there are no building issues during the move.